Designed for Job Seekers seeking jobs as Tender Officers, SMEs seeking to win tenders/request for quotations(RFQ), and Corporate Tender/Bid Administrator and Managers: Win government tenders/RFQs or get job opportunities by becoming a tender master! This 1-3 days business training or workshop focuses on how tenders (ITT) or request for quotations(RFQ) are issued by government departments in South Africa, learn how a supplier should compile and submit bids, and how government judges bids. The skills you learn in The Tender Master Class will help you have far better chances to win bids for tenders and request for quotations or get you job opportunities in South Africa.
Become a Tender/Bid Administrator NOT just another Office Admin!Tender/Bid Administrators are highly valuable in companies that bid for the lucrative tenders, just one experienced tender/bid administrator can win a company millions to billions of tenders because of the tendering opportunities they source for a company, and the bid proposals they help compile and present.
Designed for Job Seekers seeking jobs as Tender/Bid Administrators, SMMEs seeking to win tenders/RFQs, and Corporate Tender/Bid Administrators: Start a new career as a tender/bid administrator! Be smart get a skill in what is in-demand not a skill that everybody has! That is how you make yourself employable by getting skills that not many have, instead of the normal general Office Administrator/Receptionist jobs that everyone is looking for, you earn more because there is few people with Tender/Bid Administrator job skills. Enrol in the Tender Master Class and begin a rewarding career as a Tender/Bid Administrator or hone your skills with our advance content if you already are experienced in bidding for tenders/Request For Quotations(RFQ).
This 30 days business training short course, 1-3 days of classes, focuses on how tenders (ITT) or request for quotations(RFQ) are issued by government departments in South Africa, learn how a supplier should compile and submit bids, and how government judges bids. The skills you learn in The Tender Master Class will help you have far better chances to win bids for tenders and request for quotations or get you job opportunities in South Africa.
What does a Tender/Bid Administrator do?
- Monitor invitation for tenders(ITT) and request for quotations(RFQs).
- Liaising with colleagues to get bid documents.
- Bid preparation, including reading through the terms of the bid documents and assisting with the creation, updating and presentation of bid information such as, graphs, tables, team CVs and Case Studies;
- General administration support including typing, formatting and modifying documents, preparing reports, correspondence and spreadsheets, photocopying and scanning papers.
What is average salary of a Tender/Bid Administrator?
R 228,299 (Contract Administrator) - R 400 000 (Bid Manager) per year according to PayScale™
What are other course benefits?
- ADVANCE CONTENT - Local Content, Big Tender 30% PPPFA subcontracting rule, new B-BBEE score, Joint Ventures and more. Only for learners who buy the ULTIMATE PACKAGE.
- SKILLS DEVELOPMENT GRANT - Companies can claim back 20-50% from SETA of the money they spend training or giving new skills to their employees. Prices are VAT inclusive.
What is the Price and how can I pay?
- CASH - We accept Cash or EFT. You book first and an invoice is made for you.
- 12 MONTHS INSTALMENTS - Apply for mobicred™ credit line first, takes 2 days, if approved, then come back to book and pay with your mobicred™ credits for the Tender Master Class course. Apply For Credit Online Now!