Designed for Job Seekers seeking jobs as Tender Bid Administrators, SMME businesses seeking to win tenders/request for quotations(RFQ), and corporate Tender/Bid Administrators: Win tenders/RFQs or get job opportunities by becoming a tender master in Engcobo! This 1-3 days business training or workshop focuses on how tenders (ITT) or request for quotations(RFQ) are issued by government departments in South Africa, learn how a supplier should compile and submit bids, and how government judges bids. The skills you learn in The Tender Master Class will help you have far better chances to win bids for tenders and request for quotations or get you job opportunities in South Africa.
What should you expect to earn as a Tender Bid Administrator?
- R 203 000 (Contract Administrator) - R 360 000 (Bid Manager) per year according to PayScale™.
How long is the Tender Bid Administrator course?
We believe in short-courses! They give you the practical skills to do a job now not in 3 years.
This course takes only 1 to 3 days of live tutoring online or webinar, and then you given 30 days to do practical assignments at your own time.
Become a Tender Bid Administrator NOT just another Office Admin!Win Tenders! Skill your employees/yourself to be more accurate, efficient and effective when bidding for tenders, because mistakes in tender proposal writing or bidding literally looses many entrepreneurs the tender bid!
Tender Bid Administrators are highly valuable
in companies that bid for the lucrative tenders, just one experienced tender bid administrator can win a company millions to billion rands worth of tenders.
Designed for Job Seekers seeking jobs as Tender Bid Administrators, SMMEs seeking to win tenders/RFQs, and Corporate Tender/Bid Administrators: Start a new career as a tender/bid administrator!
Be smart! Get skills in-demand to ensure you become highly employable!
What does a Tender Bid Administrator do?
- Monitor invitation for tenders(ITT) and request for quotations(RFQs).
- Liaising with colleagues to get tender bid documents.
- Tender bid preparation, including reading through the terms of the bid documents and assisting with the creation, updating and presentation of tender bid information such as, graphs, tables, team CVs and Case Studies;
- General administration support including typing, formatting and modifying documents, preparing reports, correspondence and spreadsheets, photocopying and scanning papers.
What are other course benefits?
- ADVANCE CONTENT - Local Content, Big Tender 30% PPPFA subcontracting rule, new B-BBEE score, Joint Ventures and more. Only for learners who buy the ULTIMATE PACKAGE.
- SKILLS DEVELOPMENT GRANT - Claim back 20-50% from SETA of this accredited short course cost under company skills development incentive. Prices below are VAT inclusive.
- EDUCATION FOCUSED ON YOUR BUSINESS REVENUE KPI OR OBJECTIVES - We differentiate ourselves from other courses in that we don't end at merely providing you the NQF Level 4 certificate, we help you design new businesses processes so that you implement the new skills and make bidding a repetitive business process with the aim of increasing your business revenue within 12 months, from time to time we evaluate your revenue and tender bidding processes to see if the new skills are generating your business more money or you need to correct your tendering strategy!
What is the Price and how to book?
- CASH - We accept cash/EFT. Book online under pricing below, and thereafter an invoice is made to you.
- 12 MONTHLY INSTALMENTS - Apply for mobicred™ credit line first, approval in 2 business days, if approved, then come back to pay and book online with your mobicred™ credits for the Tender Master Class course. Apply For Credit Online Now!