Designed for Job Seekers seeking jobs as Tender Bid Administrators, SMME businesses seeking to win tenders/request for quotations(RFQ), and corporate Tender/Bid Administrators: Win tenders/RFQs or get job opportunities by becoming a tender master! This 1-3 days business training or workshop focuses on how tenders (ITT) or request for quotations(RFQ) are issued by government departments in South Africa, learn how a supplier should compile and submit bids, and how government judges bids. The skills you learn in The Tender Master Class will help you have far better chances to win bids for tenders and request for quotations or get you job opportunities in South Africa.
Become a Tender Bid Administrator NOT just another Office Admin!
Tender Bid Administrators are highly valuable
in companies that bid for the lucrative tenders, just one experienced tender bid administrator can win a company millions to billion rands worth of tenders.
Designed for Job Seekers seeking jobs as Tender Bid Administrators, SMMEs seeking to win tenders/RFQs, and Corporate Tender/Bid Administrators: Start a new career as a tender/bid administrator!
Be smart! Get skills in-demand to ensure you become highly employable!
What does a Tender Bid Administrator do?
- Monitor invitation for tenders(ITT) and request for quotations(RFQs).
- Liaising with colleagues to get tender bid documents.
- Tender bid preparation, including reading through the terms of the bid documents and assisting with the creation, updating and presentation of tender bid information such as, graphs, tables, team CVs and Case Studies;
- General administration support including typing, formatting and modifying documents, preparing reports, correspondence and spreadsheets, photocopying and scanning papers.
What is average salary of a Tender Bid Administrator?
- R 228,299 (Contract Administrator) - R 400 000 (Bid Manager) per year according to PayScale™.
What are other course benefits?
- SKILLS DEVELOPMENT GRANT - Claim back 20-50% from SETA of this accredited short course cost under company skills development incentive. Prices below are VAT inclusive.
What is the Price and how to book?
- CASH - We accept cash/EFT. Book online under pricing below, and thereafter an invoice is made to you.
- 12 MONTHLY INSTALMENTS - Apply for mobicred™ credit line first, approval in 2 business days, if approved, then come back to pay and book online with your mobicred™ credits for the Tender Master Class course. Apply For Credit Online Now!